Wednesday 13 January 2016

In Limelight - Fisseha Zelleke, Regional Manager (Sales) - Ethiopia





As a global IT Major in the domain of hospitality technology, IDS Next has been expanding its footprint across regions in Africa. The ‘Team Africa’ including couple of African nationals has been doing extremely well in terms of acquiring new customers across the continent. Fisseha Zelleke is one of our valued employees who has been spearheading IDS Next’s sales activities in Ethiopia. 


Fisseha, a seasoned sales and marketing professional with over 20 years of experience has been with IDS Next since last one year. He is a native of Ethiopia and holds a Degree in BA. “I am a hardcore sales and marketing person and have spent many years in hotel industry. Prior to joining IDS Next, I was handling sales in a hotel operating in Ethiopia. One of my friends, who is into software sales told me about the vacancy in IDS Next. As sales and marketing being very close to my heart and as IDS Next was looking for a senior sales person for Ethiopia region, I decided to give it a try. That’s how I came to IDS Next.”

Fisseha’s stint with IDS Next is full of action so far. Due to his sheer willpower and dedicated workmanship, he has created and closed more than 15 sales leads so far. His earlier association with hotel industry has helped him a lot to prove himself at IDS Next. “Honestly speaking, I was not aware of IDS Next hotel software before I joined here. Initially, I was little cautious as this is for the first time I was tasked to sell software products. However, my experience in hotel operation helped me a lot. Moreover, IDS Next has some truly international standard software and I never felt any problem while pitching the product to any hoteliers.”


Fisseha attributes his success to his teammates spread across Africa. “Working at IDS Next means a lot to me. It has taught me how to work in unison with teammates in a multinational company culture. My capability as a sales person has gone up significantly. It’s a ‘feel good factor’ that works amazing well for me. Mr. Rajesh, our Senior VP and others are tremendously encouraging. They are always happy to help and guide me.”


According to Mr. Rajesh Yadav, Senior VP – Africa, Fisseha is an asset for IDS Next. “He is an exellent sales person and has been able to develop tremendous relationships with key stakeholders in the Ethiopian hotel industry. IDS Next is already benefiting from these relationships. He has already proved himself and we are sure that he will exceed our expectation in coming days.”


Upon asked about his journey with IDS Next so far, Fisseha goes on to say, “I have learnt many new things about modern hospitality technology. IDS Next product range is vast and I am still trying to learn. I want to see every hotel in Ethiopia using IDS Next Hotel ERP and I am ready to do everything possible to make that happen,” he signs off.


No comments:

Post a Comment